ZPIT PW WILL SPEND HOLIDAYS IN ROMANIA. FROM 6TH TO 12TH OF AUGUST WE WILL BE DANCING, SINGING AND PLAING AT THE FESTIVAL ORGANISED IN AIUD AND OCNA MUREŞ.
Here comes the evening during which you will be able to see our great talents. Everything will be held in CK Łowicka on 20.05.2017 at 7 p.m. Don’t miss it! You have to be there!
How to decorate Easter eggs?
What to put in the Easter Basket?
Why are we splashing eachother with water in the śmigus-dyngus?
For these and other questions watch us on Petersburski Music Show 15th of April at 2:45 p.m. in TVP ABC
Despite the rainy weather, thank you to everyone who came to our recruitment. For those who did not succeed: we hope that your adventure with dance hasn't ended yet. First of all, we took under consideration your vocal and dance potential. Additional role was played by your age, apparition (height especially!) and belonging to Warsaw University of Technology. Congratulations!
Dancing classes take place on Mondays and Wednesdays at 6 p.m. on the 3rd floor in a Center for Physical Education and Sports WUT. At 8 p.m. in Headquerters of the Ensemble there will be singing classes.
|Temporary residence - only dance classes|
|2.||Woitovicz Cardoso Milena|
Midterm recruitment 2017
Training camp in Miętne 2017
We've just returned from a training camp. Although there were classes from morning till night, it was great! We learned a lot and slept little. But, most importantly, we are integrated with a new group. Now, they are part of a team and there will be no party without them :D love you Savages: *
The Graduates' Day
Every year, during the Graduates' Day, Warsaw University of Technology is awarding the Golden Book Diplomas to the best WUT graduates for their achievements. Artistic setting of this event, most of all will be provided by the Oldboys of ZPiT PW but also our students.
We invite you to the Festival of the Most Beautiful Dances in the World
- As folklore lovers we invite you to the Polish Nationwide Student Action of Heel-clicking
- On SUNDAY, 9th of October a group of colorful dancers from Warsaw folk groups will be promoting Polish folklore in our city. Everyone will be happy to teach you heel-clicking, and in return you will get a keepsake pin from us. We will infect you with positive energy in the landmarks of Warsaw :)
Heel-clicking program in WARSAW:
- 12:00 - Metro Centre squere- street animatio, all folk ensembles start the "heel-clicking" street animation
- 13:00 - 14:00 Animation in landmarks of Warsaw
- 14:00 Action #whselfie
- 15:00 - 16:00 Old Town - Castle Square - shows of all folk dance groups
- The highlight of this event is an attempt of breaking the record in number of people heel-clicking in Poland at the same time - you have to help us !!! And all this at:
- 16:00 Castle Square
- YOU CAN NOT miss it! :D